Service Advisor in North Yorkshire
We are recruiting for a Service Advisor for well established and family run dealership group based in the North Yorkshire and the North East areas. They have gained an excellent reputation for customer service, having won numerous manufacturer awards.
The role will be based in the North Yorkshire area, and it will entail dealing with customers requiring service or repair of their vehicle. Whilst previous service advisor experience in the motor trade would be an advantage, it is not essential and this role would suit candidates with excellent customer service experience and skills.
Other key attributes required are: -
- excellent organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure -
- excellent communication skills and the ability to professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle -
- the ability to upsell on service work and service plans -
- computer literate with the ability to learn and use computerised dealer management systems -
- the ability to work as part of a team, as well as with own initiative
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for the role, with an attention for detail and have the ability to consistently work to high standards.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30 pm with 1 hour lunch, plus 1 in 3 Saturdays from 8:30 to 12:30
The Basic Salary Circa £23500 DOE, with additional bonus based around labour sales, CSI and add on sales which realistically will add another £3-4 k per annum
This is a great opportunity to be a key part of a team, and not just a number, so please contact me today for more details.
Posted 79 Days ago
by Richard Hudson (REF: 17774)