Panel Technician in Gloucester & Cheltenham
Our client a well respected retailer is looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Panel Technician for its busy Body Shop in Cheltenham & Gloucester, Gloucestershire.
The role is to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs.
Candidates should ideally hold an ATA/IMI Senior Panel qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the body repair industry. However, individuals who can demonstrate the requisite competencies will also be considered. Experience in Jig work, Miracle Pull repair systems and Plastic repair systems an advantage.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Carry out vehicle body repairs to acceptable and safe standards to achieve total customer satisfaction
• Ensure displaced parts are kept in the correct areas
• Achieve target repair times, where possible, as notified
• Ensure all quality control paperwork is completed correctly to BS 10125 standard
• Report additional damage or faults requiring repair to the correct personnel
• Request extra parts, ensuring the documentation is signed off by an estimator
• Check reserves of workshop consumables and report any shortages to the workshop controller
• Keep up to date with technical changes enhancing personal competence in the job
• Maintain personal and Company tools and equipment to the recommended manufacturer standard
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package of £35,000 and benefits package that includes 23 days holiday, rising to 26 days, (plus bank holidays), company pension and a company healthcare scheme.
Apply now for the Motor Trade Job.
Posted 192 Days ago
by Trevor Willcox (REF: 17543)