Workshop Technician in West Yorkshire
Are you looking for something different? Something where you are not just doing the same old routine service work day in day out? Do you want to work with Prestige vehicles at the cutting edge of design and flair?
If you do this is for you, an international, well respected and well thought of Prestige Performance / conversion business is looking for an exceptional Motor vehicle Technician / Petrol Head for their busy site in the Leeds area.
Working to tight deadlines you must have a flexible approach to work, be a team player and great communicator, along with a strong desire to deliver and succeed within the role.
We are looking for: -
- - NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 in Motor Vehicle Service and Repair, or equivalent certification.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an automotive workshop.
- Experience of working with luxury / or prestige vehicles is desirable.
- Have Land Rover product knowledge and / or a willingness to learn.
- An ability to build, maintain and repair vehicles to high standards.
- An ability to build a rapport with a wide range of individuals (employees, suppliers, customers etc.).
- An affinity for problem solving.
- A keen attention to detail.
- An ability to work to and meet targets.
- Flexibility to work overtime and / or extended hours.
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally from time to time in line with requirements of the Company.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
The remuneration for this role is over £30000, with a great basic, depending on experience.
If you feel that this great opportunity is for you then please contact me.
Posted 14 Days ago
by Richard Hudson (REF: 16507)