Used Car Sales Executive in Rugby
Our client a well respected independent used car retailer is looking for an experienced Used Car Sales Executive to join its business in Rugby, Warwickshire.
You’ll be responsible for the whole sales process including pricing cars, contacting customers, discussing finance options and negotiating sales. The role would suit someone with previous experience of car sales, but with a wealth of experience to draw upon to train new people, we’d also accept applications from those with a good awareness of cars and the drive to make sales, rather than direct experience.
The clients aim is to provide people with a quality, affordable car that they can depend on. That's why every one of our cars comes with a warranty and breakdown cover as standard.
The benefits of working with us include:
• Competitive salary – £17,300 basic, you can take home a pay check comparable with main dealership work with a £40,000 to £50,000 - OTE (no company car)
• Small team – strong work ethic and sociable atmosphere
• Financial reward – achievable commission each month
• Variety of work – many different makes and models of car
• Rewarding work – you’ll be helping customers to access cars they otherwise might not be able to afford with our finance options
• Good management practices and flexibility afforded to staff
• Modern canteen facilities – bring your own lunch or visit the local shops
• Good work-life balance - 42.5 hours a week over five days and starting holidays of 31 days (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases the longer you’re with us
• Growing company with opportunity for training and development
• 24/7 access to online payslips
• Free onsite parking
• Ethical company that is accredited by The Motor Ombudsman
• Company perks, including regular team building events with great prizes on offer (and lunch provided)
If you think you have the skill sets for this motor trade job to be successful in the role then our client wants to speak to you.
Apply now for the MOTOR TRADE JOB.
Posted 19 Days ago
by Trevor Willcox (REF: 16933)