Technician - Preparation - Flexible Hours To Suit in Rugby
Our client, a well respected independent used car retailer is looking for an experienced SELF EMPLOYED TECHNICIAN to work on the Preparation of used cars in their business in Rugby, Warwickshire.
FLEXIBLE HOUR OF WORK TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS WITH PLENTY OF OVERTIME
To undertake preparation of all used cars, fault diagnosis and identify areas where work is required to bring the vehicle to the clients high standards.
What you will be doing:
• Preparation of Used Cars to the clients high standards
• Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
• Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises
What we expect from you:
• Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
• Own a stocked tool box and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes
• Minimum NVQ 2 qualification.
The hours of work are flexible to suit your requirements, early mornings or late afternoons all to suit you.
The package is outstanding including a company pension with a £30,000 basic and £34,700 OTE.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS MOTOR TRADE JOB
Posted 11 Days ago
by Trevor Willcox (REF: 16686)