Technician - Motor Cycles in Blackpool
A position has a arisen for a fully qualified Technician to work for a well respected and forward thinking dealer group at its BLACKPOOL Motor Cycle dealership.
You will be required to accurately diagnose problems, service, undertake general repairs and meet deadlines. As such you will be fully qualified and be able to demonstrate experience within the industry from either a franchise dealer or outside of this. You will also possess NVQ Level 3 or a City & Guilds equivalent, be reliable and able to work efficiently and as part of a team.
Any successful candidate will be immediately trained on the required motorcycle course. As you will be working for one of the most well respected dealer groups in the network the salary and bonus package is attractive and will reflect your experience and skill level.
Candidate Requirements •
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Motorcycles or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician is essential
- Current MOT licence preferable
- Clean Full Motorcycle Driving licence essential
What you get in return •
- 23 days holiday
- Work Place Pension after 3 months
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional development
- Uniform provided
- Car Benefit Scheme available after 6 months
Posted 35 Days ago
by Jamie Selby (REF: 17790)