Technician - Master in Wakefield
We are seeking a qualified Master Technician to join a main dealership in the Wakefield area.
The role will be to assist in providing a high quality and efficient technical solution to their customers.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Aftersales Manager, this role will offer you the opportunity to put your technical expertise to use and solve complex technical issues, whilst gaining new skills and exposure to new vehicle models and methods of working.
- Complete scheduled vehicle servicing in line with manufacturer guideline
- Undertake diagnostic activities to identify causes and solutions for customer vehicle issues
- Conduct electronic visual health checks (eHVC) on all vehicles and provide a comprehensive report with expert advice and recommendations for customers
- Liaise directly with customers and service advisors, providing outstanding customer service
- Ensure vehicle servicing activities are completed in a safe and high quality manner, in line with both internal and manufacturer requirements
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure product and service knowledge is up to date
Contribute to local and companywide process improvements and innovations
- Mentor and provide guidance to apprentice technicians, where applicable
Required Skills and Experience
You will be a qualified Master Technician, or studying towards your Master Tech qualification, ideally with manufacturer experience, along with having a full UK driving license.
In addition to your prior experience, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
On offer is a great remuneration package that will reflect your qualifications and skills
Please feel free to contact me in confidence for this great role.
Posted 95 Days ago
by Richard Hudson (REF: 16634)