Technician - Light Commercials in Birmingham
Our client, a well respected national retailer is looking for an experienced TECHNICIAN LIGHT COMMERCIAL to work in their busy volume business in Stoke Staffordshire.
Salary - Competitive - Depending on experience
Our client aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. They have put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
To undertake fault diagnosis and repairs to an extremely high standard, working swiftly and efficiently to create a safe and productive environment. To train and mentor other technicians.
What you will be doing:
• Conduct servicing and repairs to Light Commercials vehicles including more complex problems, performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
• Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
• Understanding of different warranty schemes and how these affect customers
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
• Ensuring Pre Delivery Inspections are completed notifying the customer of any advisory
• Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises
What we expect from you:
• Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
• Own a stocked tool box and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes
• Experienced in communicating effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner
• Relevant NVQ 3 qualifications.
Hours are two shifts - Monday to Friday - WK1 7.00am to 1600, WK2 9.00am to 18.000, Alternate Saturday 8.00am to 12.00.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS MOTOR TRADE JOB
Posted 37 Days ago
by Trevor Willcox (REF: 16582)