Technician (Level 3) in Lancaster , Uk
Our client is looking for an Technician to join their team based in Morecambe. In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum including OTE. plus excellent benefits!
The role consists of
- The servicing and repairing of customers vehicles to a high standard
- working and liaising with both Workshop Control and the service desk
- Carrying out VHC on vehicles
- The prepping of used cars to franchise standards
- 4 day working week
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, pro rata. Increasing every 5 continuous years of service (pro-rata)
- Work Place Pension after 3 months
- Professional development • Uniform provided
- Car Benefit Scheme available after 6 months and meets criteria
- Employee of the month reward scheme
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Level 3 NVQ or above or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest technology.
Be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge and an ability to ensure work is carried out to a high standard.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
As well as a stable career, there is a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
In addition our client offers fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the group by giving supported training and providing an environment where they encourage personal growth.
Posted 32 Days ago
by Philip Hutchinson (REF: 18588)