Technician in Lancashire
A position has arisen for a fully qualified TECHNICIAN to work for a well respected and forward thinking family owned business in the Blackburn area.
• Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
• Road testing of vehicles
• To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
• To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
• Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
• To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
• To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes.
You will possess a relevant formal qualification (NVQ Level 3 or a City & Guilds equivalent) as a minimum, have experience in either a multi-brand or main dealer environment, be reliable and able to work efficiently on your own and as part of a team. You will take pride in your work and strongly believe in a 'First Time Fix', with customer and colleague satisfaction at the forefront of every role in the business.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a rapidly growing business that is committed to offering continuous development & progression opportunities to their staff.
Apply now if you have the required skill and ability and an early interview can be arranged for this position.
Posted 32 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16899)