Technician in Croydon
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle specialists in our busy, growing site.
Your role, as Motor Vehicle Technician, is about supporting our customers to deliver on their business promises. Your aim; ensuring we get their vehicle back on the road safely and in quick time.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
· You are a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician with a solid workshop background – whether the job at hand is routine servicing and maintenance or a more complex diagnostic, you will know just how to solve it.
· You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
· You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
· You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
· You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
As Motor Vehicle Technician, we offer:
· A competitive starting salary with quarterly bonus scheme.
· Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
· A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
· The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes and Vauxhall.
Posted 15 Days ago
by Andy Jones (REF: 17950)