Social Media Manager in Lancashire
Our client, a successful, family run business based in Lancashire is looking to recruit a Social Media Manager.
About The Role
- Strategically devise company social media strategy setting KPIs against each brand
- To effectively plan content across all respective platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Create, build & grow a TikTok account
- To proactively run paid advertising across core social channels managing budgets of £20,000 per month
- To post content and moderate appropriately, or where relevant
- Be a brand ambassador – always maintaining the brand’s integrity and adhering to FCA compliance regulations
- A proactive approach to start and join conversations
- Bring imaginative ideas and use initiative
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways and recommendations for growth.
The ideal candidate will have...
- Extensive experience of social media management and moderation - including social reporting tools.
- A proven ability to work alongside all teams within a company, to use social to represent all activity.
- The ability to self-manage their own workload.
- The ability to demonstrate real attention to detail and pride in delivering high-quality work.
- Writing experience would be highly advantageous.
Our client is offering a strong financial package dependent on the experience of the candidate, and a fabulous benefits package including career development opportunities, access to PerkBox, your birthday off after 2 years service AND a £100 meal voucher to name but a few.
If this job sounds like it is made for you, then get your application in now for the chance of an early interview...
Posted 56 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16696)