Service Manager in Lancaster
We are recruiting for an experienced SERVICE MANAGER to join our client at their franchised site in LANCASTER
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in management of a successful service department and will display professionalism and motivation, encouraging beneficial change and supporting the company’s reputation for excellence through high standards of personal behaviour, including appropriate dress code. You will be able to assess your own performance and effectiveness and undertake personal development activities.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the service Department, controlling resources to achieve budget requirements and enhanced customer satisfaction. To maximise Departmental profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials to franchise and non-franchise customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of administration and operational tasks, complying at all times with Company reporting and other policies.
- Strive to achieve a consistently high level of customer satisfaction through outstanding personal and professional conduct. Prospecting and Marketing.
- In collaboration with other managers, seek to identify and connect with new customers and markets – as well as existing customers
- growing market share, long-term loyalty and profitability through high-quality marketing and promotion strategies. Budget Management.
- Achieve all agreed financial objectives. Efficiently plan, monitor and maintain all relevant budgetary controls. Planning and Organisation.
- Plan ahead and manage time effectively to ensure all tasks are achieved to deadline, achieving optimum economy and the highest-possible levels of customer satisfaction. Communication.
- Carry out briefings to clearly communicate individual and team objectives, and give regular constructive feedback on achievements.
- Develop and maintain professional and positive working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and external representatives. People Management.
- Ensure the effective recruitment, induction, and performance management of employees, minimising staff turnover by maintaining a motivated, productive and rewarded team.
- Develop the job-related skills of the team through regular and measured training activities. Policies and Practices.
- Strive to achieve a consistently high level of customer satisfaction by following all relevant operating procedures.
- Ensure all employment, environmental, Health & Safety and other policies are strictly adhered to, operating within the law at all times.
Do you have experience in a Service Manager role? Are you confident and driven to succeed? If so, then this could be the position for you... Our client is looking forward to your application, what are you waiting for?
Do you have experience in a Service Manager role? Are you confident and driven to succeed?
If so, then this could be the position for you... Our client is looking forward to your application, what are you waiting for?
Posted 793 Days ago
by Jamie Selby (REF: 15518)