My client who is a well respected and dynamic prestige dealer are looking for a SERVICE ADVISOR
to add to their already successful team in the SOUTH CUMBRIA
You are likely to be an experienced Service Advisor currently working with a Franchised Dealer, however prestige experience is not essential as there is amazing training on offer.
What is ESSENTIAL is that delivering an outstanding customer experience is very much part of your culture and you need to be able to demonstrate this ethos at interview.
You will also need to posses or show evidence of;
- Computer literacy preferably Pinnacle or Kerridge, though not essential
- Have an understanding of VHC and Video activity for active duty of care and understand the importance and impact this represent to the business and customers
- Well presented with a professional outlook and a professional telephone manner
- Well organised and able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Customer Centric and believe in delivering exceptional levels of customer care
You will be the first port of call for customer questions and identify their service requirements along with any other opportunities for upsell, ensuring all details are communicated through to the workshop in a concise manner.
In addition to working for a quality business you will be well rewarded for your hard work and commitment with a basic salary of circa £22,000 depending on experience on offer plus a bonus scheme that should see you earn at least another £1500.
There are also a host of other benefits associated with this role together with world class training and career development.
Hour of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
This is a rare and unique opportunity and one not to be missed so if you meet the desired criteria I want to hear from you NOW!
Posted 32 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16901)