Service Advisor (Mat Cover) in Lancashire
HOT OFF THE PRESS
An opportunity has arisen at a highly successful, busy volume dealership in LANCASTER for a SERVICE ADVISOR. Whilst the role is to originally cover a 9 month Maternity Contract, there may be scope for further employment within the group.
Previous experience in a Service Advisor role is preferable although a customer focused mind set, and a deep understanding of the importance of Customer Satisfaction are pre requisites of this role. You would need to have good confident communication skills both face to face and on the telephone.
You will need to posses or show evidence of;
- Computer literacy preferably Pinnacle or Kerridge, though not essential
- Have an understanding of VHC and Video activity for active duty of care and understand the importance and impact this represent to the business and customers
- Proven customer satisfaction rates through feedback and exposure on a front line service department
- Well presented with a professional outlook and a professional telephone manner
- Well organised and able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Customer Centric and believe in delivering exceptional levels of customer care
You will be the first port of call for customer questions and identify their service requirements along with any other opportunities for upsell, ensuring all details are communicated through to the workshop in a concise manner.
You will possess an outgoing and confident personality and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines while ensuring the very highest level of customer service.
Hours of work are 45 per week between 8.00am – 6.00pm
Our client is recruiting NOW - An early interview can be arranged...
Posted 365 Days ago
by Jamie Selby (REF: 15797)