Sales Administrator in Cheshire Oaks
Our client, a leading, progressive dealer group is looking to recruit an experienced SALES ADMINISTRATOR to look after 2 volume dealerships in CHESHIRE.
If you have experience within a busy motor trade administration team, and are looking for a fantastic working environment along with a brilliant benefits package then this is the position for you...
In this position you will have responsibility for handling all of the administration functions of the sales department. The role includes:
- Assisting the Sales Manager in all sales administration tasks.
- Creating vehicle and customer records and facilitate the development of an accurate, clean customer database and vehicle history.
- Maintaining the used car stock records accurately.
- Invoicing and working closely with the accounts department.
- Taxing vehicles and ensuring all paperwork is complete prior to delivery.
The ideal candidate must be hard working, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, have excellent communication skills and have previous administration experience in the retail automotive industry. Previous sales department experience and a strong knowledge of Kerridge is essential. You will be able to work in a busy environment, accurately and to deadlines. You will possess good personal, interpersonal and IT skills.
If you believe that you meet these criteria then apply now for an early interview.
Posted 8 Days ago
by Jamie Selby (REF: 17509)