Quality Controller in Greater London
Our client a leading Online retailer is looking to recruit a Quality Controller with motor trade experience for its Online vehicle sales business in London.
As Quality Controller you will be self motivated, confident, well organised with excellent communication skills and be able to multitask.
Key directives of the Quality Controller
• Maximise profit retention, enforcing preparation standards through dealer’s accurate completion of condition reports.
Own the quality control of vehicles supplied and sold. Liaising with all fact holders to ensure vehicles are prepared to the required standard and meet the standards required.
• Minimise costs by exhausting options for repair or replacement when required, including securing dealer rebate as and when necessary.
• Responsible for the condition and preparation standards of vehicles purchased.
• Confirm quality of stock and accuracy of adverts.
• Liaise with dealers around timescale and quality of preparation.
• Request evidence of any contentious issues, such as bodywork scuffs, scratches,stone chips.
• To proactively follow up with the customer and dealer to maximise sales opportunities and support the sales team targets.
• Achieve individual targets and KPI’s and actively contribute to the collective team’s target.
This vacancy requires someone with proven experience in the Automotive sector.
Knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations and compliance.
Experience of delivering on targets.
Good understanding of the motor dealership operation, personnel and its profit centres.
Experience working in dealerships and understanding costs & timescales involved to rectify issues, such as paintwork or mechanical repair.
The position will be both home and office based in London.
The basic salary is £25,000 with a £27,000 - OTE
Apply now for this motor trade job and an early interview can be arranged... Good Luck!!
Posted 10 Days ago
by Trevor Willcox (REF: 16961)