Prep Technician Mot Tester in Morecambe Uk
Our client is looking for a Prep/MOT Technician to join their team based in Morecambe. In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £35,000 including OTE. plus excellent benefits!
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 08:30am and 05:30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturday mornings on a rota basis. Saturday mornings will be paid as over time at time and a half.
Our clients provides the following;
- Uniform provided and contribution towards boots
- Average commission paid during annual leave
- Overtime options available
- Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
- 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
- Staff Car Scheme
- Access to a membership with shopping discounts
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Level 2 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest technology and a current MOT licence.
Be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge and an ability to ensure work is carried out to a high standard.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
As well as a stable career, there is a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
In addition our client offers fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the group by giving supported training and providing an environment where they encourage personal growth.
Posted 27 Days ago
by Philip Hutchinson (REF: 18601)