Php Web Developer in Derbyshire
As part of a small development team you will develop and support database driven internal and customer B2B websites. This will include:
- Liaising with internal and external customers to accurately understand and assess requirements.
- Specify, scope and document requirements.
- Developing applications to industry standards within agreed timescales.
- Delivering & providing training and documentation where necessary.
- Supporting and future proofing these and current applications.
- Maintaining awareness of technology updates and best practice to ensure the most effective solutions are in place.
- Confidence using an MVC PHP framework such as Laravel or Codeigniter for developing web applications.
- Git and command line tools.
- Experience managing cloud hosted Linux virtual machines over SSH - preferably on Microsoft Azure.
- Working with APIs, for example Google rest API and SOAP.
- Experience with database design and migrations in MySQL.
- Ability to capture and formally document user requirements.
- Design skills with Photoshop/ability to design mock-ups.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Be confident and willing to keep stake holders up to date on development projects.
- Be self-motivated and have excellent time management skills with an awareness of delivery deadlines.
- Have an appetite for problem solving and solution finding whilst maintaining a flexible approach to work.
This opportunity attracts a basic salary of £40,000 (DOE) and a host of benefits that you would expect with one of the country’s leading Motor Groups including 31 days holiday, company pension scheme and discounted healthcare to name but a few.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer with industry knowledge to hone all the skills that surround the development process, as well as continuing to develop applications.
If you think that you fit the clients requirements and you are looking for a fresh start going into 2021 then get in touch for a chance of an early interview...
Posted 123 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16592)