Pdi Technician in Derby
We are currently recruiting for a PDI Technician for a valued partner of ours at one of their sites in the Derby area.
About the Role
The main duties of the role include:
- Accurately and skilfully completing the preparation and occasional servicing of used vans.
- Working with other departments within the centre to facilitate the preparation and repair of commercial vehicles.
- Detect and advise on any additional faults for further repair.
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with company and industry guidelines.
- Fulfil all tasks to ensure the vehicle is prepared to the correct condition.
The position will be on a 2 week shift system:
Week 1: Mon – Fri 6.00am – 2.30pm
Week 2: Mon – Fri 10.30am – 7.00pm
Alternate Saturday mornings 8.00am – 12.00pm
The ideal candidate will possess a relevant qualification in Light Vehicle Repair & Maintenance, a proven track record in vehicle repair & servicing and a main dealer background would also be preferable; however brand training would be provided to the right candidate.
This opportunity attracts a basic salary of £22,000 (DOE) and a host of benefits that you would expect with one of the country’s leading Motor Groups including 31 days holiday, company pension scheme and discounted healthcare to name but a few.
This is a great opportunity to join a Franchised Dealer network that fully supports training and career progression. If you can work both independently and as part of a wider team and have a focus on quality and customer satisfaction then this could well be the position for you.
If you are looking for a fresh opportunity going into 2021 then get in touch for a chance of an early interview...
Posted 25 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16589)