Parts Advisor in West Yorkshire
A well respected and well thought of Family owned Dealership is looking for an exceptional Parts Advisor for their dealership in the Leeds area.
Working to tight deadlines you must have a flexible approach to work, be a team player and great communicator, along with a strong desire to deliver and succeed within the role.
Supporting and reporting to the Service Manager, your focus will be on making sure that the dealership is looking after their customers and that the workshop gets the right parts first time.
You must be able to: -
• Identify, order, receive and locate parts correctly
• Accurately identify, locate and pick parts
• Be able to pre-pick within required time frames
• Deliver exceptional levels of customer service both internally and externally
• Develop the business and increase sales by maximising incremental sales opportunities
Applications will only be considered from candidates with experience from within a Motor Trade Parts background.
The remuneration for this role is a basic circa £20000 plus bonus, but negotiable depending on experience
If you feel that this great opportunity is for you then please contact me ASAP.
Posted 27 Days ago
by Richard Hudson (REF: 17226)