Parts Advisor in Lincolnshire
A well respected and well thought of family owned dealer group is looking for an exceptional Parts Advisor for their dealership in the Lincoln area.
Working to tight deadlines you must have a flexible approach to work, be a team player and great communicator, along with a strong desire to deliver and succeed within the role.
Supporting and reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible across all aspects of the department to ensure it runs smoothly, with a focus on making sure that the dealership is looking after their customers and that the workshop gets the right parts first time.
You must be able to:
• Identify, order, receive and locate parts correctly
• Accurately identify, locate and pick parts
• Be able to pre-pick within required time frames
• Deliver exceptional levels of customer service both internally and externally
• Develop the business and increase sales by maximising incremental sales opportunities
Applications will only be considered from candidates with experience from within a Motor Trade Parts background.
The remuneration for this role is negotiable, depending on experience.
If you feel that this is the perfect role for you, get in touch now for the chance of an early interview.
Posted 46 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16725)