Met - Technician in North Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced MET Technician to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialist in the Harrogate area.
As part of a team of professionals you will undertake the dismantling and reassembly of damaged vehicles, to an extremely high standard, in accordance with the prescribed method and ensure that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards.
An important aspect of the MET Technician’s role is to also ensure that all jobs are completed within the estimated times. Checking that all parts are ordered as per the estimate provided, with the objective of ensuring that the repair can be completed without delay.
You will report into the General Manager who is as passionate about their customer service as they are about their team, and who is absolutely determined to make their Bodyshop the best in group.
Key to your success is your ability to produce work that complies with the highest technical and quality standards and, above all, helps us deliver on our service commitment to customers.
Who we are looking for:-
• Ideally you are an NVQ level 3 qualified MET Technician with a solid Bodyshop background
• You come from a fast-paced background – you know how to work in a standard job time structure with a focus on producing compliant, high-quality work.
• You can do more than one thing at once – being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
• You will have your own fully stocked toolbox.
• You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the companies Repair Services team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
• You take pride in providing a great customer experience each day - you understand what is important to your customers and suppliers.
You must also have a full UK/EU Driving Licence
As a MET Technician, we offer:
• A competitive starting salary with an amazing bonus scheme.
• Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, colleague assistance programme, retailer discounts and IMI (ATA) accreditation support through our very own academy etc.)
• A clear career development pathway and our commitment to supporting your professional development through in-house and industry-recognised training.
• The opportunity to work with and service world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes and Vauxhall.
Please feel free to send me your full CV in confidence to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
Posted 26 Days ago
by Richard Hudson (REF: 17236)