Group After Sales Manager in Lincoln
I am looking for a skilled and experienced Aftersales Manager to look after two sites in the East Midlands area.
The role will be to manage all aspects of the Aftersales department across two sites to achieve brand standards along with budgetary targets and objectives.
You will also be responsible for developing the two teams and implementing strategies/plans to take the business forward in terms of customer satisfaction and profitability.
You will be a skilled leader with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role (single site is acceptable), but not holding more than two roles in the past five years.
I am looking for someone with at least following skill sets:-
• Team Management – Reviews – Motivation – Coaching – Discipline
• Workshop efficiencies
• Root cause analysis
• Action plan development, implementation, monitoring
• Process implementation and control
• Change management
• Audit control
• Financial Analysis – Understanding management accounts and composite.
• Experience in Consumer and HR law.
• Customer complaints and resolutions.
• Parts Stock control, obsolete, first time pick, rotation, etc.
Ideally you will also possess a full working knowledge of the following: -
• Kerridge Autoline Rev 8
• Mircosoft Excel, Word and Power point.
If you need to ask the hours then this role is not for you, I am looking for a go getter, someone with drive and determination along with the skills and the ability to make it work.
On offer is an OTE salary of £70000, which includes a £40000 basic with a further £30000 available for achieving department budgeted net profit, which is paid quarterly and annually.
This is a great opportunity so do not miss it, please get in touch ASAP and be one of the first to apply.
Posted 32 Days ago
by Richard Hudson (REF: 16570)