Finance Director in Lincoln
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Automotive Finance Director for a new role based in the Lincoln area.
Working 8.00am to 5.00pm we are ideally looking for a candidate with the following Profile:
- • Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
• Experience in the motor trade essential
• At least 5 years experience in a similar position
• Advanced working knowledge of Kerridge/CDK/ADP
• Proven track record of performance reporting and producing management and statutory financial statements.
• Advanced Excel user and proficient in other MS Office products.
• Proactive and self-motivated with excellent system skills.
• Good staff management skills
Reporting directly to the Group MD, the primary responsibilities for this hands on role will be to Manage the existing finance team, ensuring accuracy and completeness of all day to day processing.
- You will provide through robust financial analysis,
- Help identify areas of potential profit improvement and cost reduction,
- Maintain and review current KPI trends across the group,
- Provide up to date Financial Analysis of Sales and after sales Bonus programmes,
- Provide up to date Financial Analysis for Group rebates earned in conjunction with the Group Operations team,
- Set up compliance and risk management routines to test the robustness financial control of the Group,
- Ensure correct governance responsibility for Internal Financial Audits process and frequency.
- Build strong working relationships to ensure continuous improvement of financial processes and communication
- Bring a proven track record in Group and site cash management, financial reporting and systems development
- Manage VAT, PAYE and other relevant taxes
- Ensure Group credit limits are reviewed and set without financial risk
- Continuous Working Capital Reviews and Reporting (Stock, Debtors, Cash
- Build high level relationships with Bank, Finance Suppliers
- Be the lead contact with the Company's external Auditors
- Presentation of Financials at Senior Management Meetings
On offer is a great remuneration package starting at £60000, DOE.
So please send me your CV as soon as possible for this exciting opportunity
Posted 6 Days ago
by Richard Hudson (REF: 16517)