Bodyshop Technician in Derbyshire
Our client, a family run franchised dealer group is looking to recruit an experienced Bodyshop Technician in the Derby area.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Repairing and rebuilding vehicles as directed by the Bodyshop Manager.
- Observing, recognising and reporting on vehicle and component condition, state of serviceability, vehicle structure and paintwork.
- Interpreting and implementing technical methods manuals and other specialist information.
- Replacing parts and recording usage.
- Keeping work areas clean and tidy, well organised and safe from hazards to health and safety. In particular, complying with the safety requirements of using solvent-based substances.
- Working in a manner consistent with the minimisation of lost, non-revenue and/ or diversionary time, recording all such time in an accurate and complete manner.
- Ensuring vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
The successful person will work as part of a team delivering the highest standard of paint and body repair, and finishing to approved repairer standards and specifications. An ATA Accreditation is also advantageous for the position.
The working hours of the position are Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00. There are a whole host of benefits that come with the role including staff discounts, customer referrals, ongoing training and development as well as a market leading salary.
These opportunities are very rare, so if you have the necessary qualifications, skills and ability, I want to hear from you today!
Posted 54 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 17119)