Assistant Accountant in Derbyshire
Our client, a well regarded company is currently recruiting for a Dealership Assistant Accountant in the Derby area.
The role is to support the Management Accountant ensuring the accounting function for the group runs accurately & smoothly.
- Produce and Send out Daily Bank Figures
- Manage the Group Financial Mailbox
- Upload the Lombard Feed to the FTP Server
- Set up new Purchase Ledger Accounts and HMRC PAYE Payments for the Group
- Report and Review Group Funding Utilisation & Limits and Error Report
- Produce and Distribute various reports for the Group both weekly and monthly, including distributing Accounts Packs to company Directors
- Check Bank Reconciliations and consolidate Cashflow
- Check and process a variety of submitted documentation including Expenditure, Demo Vehicles Forms, and Staff Trade Sales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Kerridge/ADP knowledge and experience
- A successful track record within an Accounts department, with Assistant Accountant experience
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of managing and working to deadlines
- A positive willing attitude to go over and above when required to meet business needs
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that they provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets and lots more..
If you think you have the above skills apply now for the chance of an early interview!
Posted 14 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16948)