Aftersales Supervisor in Nottinghamshire
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at a highly successful, busy dealership in Nottinghamshire for an Aftersales Supervisor.
The Aftersales Supervisors play a key role within the Aftersales department. You are responsible for overseeing the Parts team, Workshop Control and the aftersales customer journey as well as coaching the teams.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensuring parts are received and sent out correctly, within the agreed time and undamaged
• Monitoring workshop jobs in progress and updating the service team
• Maintaining maximum workshop productivity and allocate labour fairly and effectively
• Ensuring quality and accuracy at all times
• Managing workshop rota to maintain staffing levels in line with workshop productivity objectives
• Ensuring that the Aftersales Customer Journey is followed by all members of the Aftersales Team.
You will have exceptional organisational skills, and be computer literate as all systems are computer based.
As a proactive and key member of the aftersales team you will be required to run an efficient aftersales operation, fully supporting the Service Manager. You will ensure customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and ensuring training of all service department staff to perform, develop and improve processes and systems as well as driving the business forward.
Apply now and an early interview can be arranged... Good Luck!!
Posted 6 Days ago
by Daniel Palmer (REF: 16864)