Aftersales - Call Centre Manager in Stoke
Our client a well respected retailer are looking to recruit an Aftersales Call Centre Manager for there business in Stoke, Staffordshire.
• You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a customer service team in a contact centre environment
• A proven track record in delivering against set objectives in performance, quality and regulatory requirements within a contact centre environment is essential
• Ability to demonstrate a high degree of customer service awareness
• Experienced coach and developer of agents in a contact centre environment, leading from the front in demonstrating what good looks like
• Ability to motivate your team to success
• An understanding of the automotive industry and service/MOT booking process is desirable.
• Creating a sense of urgency within the team by building an energetic and engaging working environment
• Understand and buy into the overall aims and objectives of the company and provide clear communications to your team
• Managing our database health and GPDR compliance. Ensuring full adherence to regulatory requirements.
• Ability to interpret data, spot trends and put in place action plans to remedy short falls
• Developing team members in line with their personal development plans and performance reviews - utilising call recording sessions, internal training and one to one sessions.
• Managing contact centre systems and ensuring our booking reminders are up to date and CI compliant.
• Learning, retaining knowledge and coaching staff on detailed product knowledge
• Presenting new processes to staff ensuring all advisors are fully trained
The package includes pension with a basic salary of £30,000 with a £35,000 - OTE
Apply now for this motor trade job and an early interview can be arranged... Good Luck!!
Posted 17 Days ago
by Trevor Willcox (REF: 17822)