Showroom Host in Canterbury
Our client a well respected etailer are looking to recruit a Showroom Host for there business in Canterbury.
We are seeking a Showroom Host to join our Prestige business in Canterbury. This role will see you act as the face, voice and first point of contact greeting sales and service customers both face to face and by phone.
• Greet all dealership visitors in a friendly and professional manner, assisting with queries and passing to the relevant department or team member
• Take phone calls and respond to queries as appropriate, transferring to the correct individual or team
• Provide refreshments for dealership visitors and ensure the seating and refreshment area is tidy and fully stocked
• Deal with incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
• Assist with administrative tasks as required
Required Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will have previous experience as a Receptionist within a professional environment (vehicle dealership experience preferred but not essential) and have intermediate IT skills. In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer service focus
• Strong organisation and time management skills
• Attention to detail
• A commitment to the Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
The package includes pension and a salary of £22,000 per annum.
Apply now for this motor trade job and an early interview can be arranged... Good Luck!!
Posted 66 Days ago
by Trevor Willcox (REF: 17801)